View Our Property
- Stainless Steel Energy Star Appliances
- 2 and 3 Bedroom Styles have 2 Baths
- Solid Surface Countertops
- Elevator in Each Building
- Washer/Dryer in Every Apt
- On-site Management
- Dishwasher and Microwave
- Open Floor Plans
- Central Air-Conditioning
- USB Charging Outlet
- Storage Available
- Large Designer Closets
- Non-Smoking Property
- Close to Routes 101 and 101A
- Cats and Dogs Up to 25 Pounds
Do you have a passion for sleek and modern apartment living in the quiet town of Milford? Then our brand-new apartments at The Ridge at Eastern Trails are just right for you.
Enjoy our quiet location, manicured grounds and the very best in apartment design. The Ridge at Eastern Trails offers residents a carefree lifestyle with a convenient location. There are private storage areas, elevators and 24 hour emergency maintenance is included.
Choose a studio, one, two or three-bedroom style. All have stainless steel appliances including microwaves and dishwashers, have large baths, a washer/dryer in every apartment, central air conditioning and heat and boast upgraded flooring and cabinets. We love your pets here. We welcome your dogs that are 25 pounds or less. We also accept cats at this location.This property is 100% Non-Smoking.
Come see for yourself! Be part of the Red Oak Life at The Ridge at Eastern Trails!
Rent Today And You Could Win $10K
We're giving away $10,000 to TWO lucky residents who live at The Ridge at Eastern Trails!
This exclusive incentive is only open to residents of our brand-new Ridge at Eastern Trails apartments - an amazing bonus to match your new, amazing living space!
Follow these three simple steps to enter to win:
- Rent a Studio, 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartment at 10 East Ridge Drive or 15 East Ridge Drive in Milford, NH.
- Each building will have one winner: one $10,000 prize will be given to a resident who lives at 10 East Ridge Drive and one $10,000 prize will be given to a resident who lives at 15 East Ridge Drive.
- The drawing for each building will take place when that building has 34 out of 36 apartments leased and moved into. The drawings will be announced in advance, and each prize of $10,000 will be in the form of a bank check!
Only one entry per apartment. The leaseholder is the eligible winner. Red Oak employees are not eligible to win. All participants must adhere to the Official Giveaway Rules.