What Sets Us Apart?
Red Oak Offers Rentals for Your Lifestyle
- Many floor plans & locations
- Nearly 1,900 apartment homes in New Hampshire
- Pet friendly apartments & houses (100% accept cats & more than 50% welcome dogs)
- Expert, in-house maintenance staff
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Bilingual staff
- Online rent payments & work orders
- Smoking & non-smoking options
Innovative Rental Process
- No security deposit
- Easy approval process
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Easy transfer policy at lease end
- 48-hour back-out options
- $750 Resident Referral Program
- Lease buy-out option
- Red Oak Flex Pricing
Behind the Leaf
Meet Our President
Red Oak began in 1984 with a 3-family house and has grown for more than 3 decades to nearly 1,900 apartment homes. Founder and President, Ron Dupont is a New Hampshire native and very passionate about offering all the residents who live in a Red Oak Apartment Home an excellent place to live.
It’s important to know that the great staff and associates at Red Oak are also behind the Red Oak leaf! Their care and concern provide our residents with exceptional service. Our leasing professionals, managers and maintenance technicians have one goal in mind- to make your renting experience the best ever.
Red Oak has been transforming apartment properties in seven New Hampshire towns and cities into hip, stylish and modern apartment communities, single family homes and condos since 1984.