Apartment Renting 101
Honestly, apartment hunting can be a headache. All those Craigslist Ads or signs on the roadside as you drive can be confusing. And really, do you even know what to do from there? At Red Oak Apartment Homes we have made the process easy and carefree. So what should you do? The first step is to take a look at our roadmap – the Apartment Renting 101 Guide for first time apartment renters. Get organized and find your perfect apartment to call home.
What Makes Renting From Red Oak Different?
That info in the infographic should give you an outline if you are renting your first apartment. And if you are renting, we can help with that, too.
With over 37 years under our belt in New Hampshire apartment rentals, we know a thing or two about apartment hunting.
So what makes our company different?
- We are NH’s Apartment Rental Specialists
- We have the Best Variety, Apartment Locations and Prices in Southern NH
- We Never charge a Security Deposit
- We have a Quick Approval Process
- We have a 7 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- We have a 48 Hour Back Out Option
- You can Easily Transfer from one Property to Another
- We have a Variety of Lease Options and Flex Pricing
What Can We Tell You About our Apartment Features?
- We Have Studio, 1 to 4 Bedroom Options
- We have Single Family Homes and Duplexes for Rent
- We offer a Variety of Features, Finishes and Social Amenities
- We love your pets! All of our apartments welcome cats. Over 50% accept dogs
- We have Smoking and Non-Smoking Options Available
- We take Pride in our Manicured Grounds
- Our properties are Convenient to Major Roadways, Shopping and Services
- Many of our Apartments Offer Paid Utilities
Let Us Brag About our Staff and Service
- Red Oak’s Owner, Ron Dupont, is on site everyday
- Our Staff is Professional and Friendly
- Customer Service is Always #1 with us
- We have a Responsive Maintenance Team with Expert Skills
- We have an on-line Resident Portal on our Website
- We offer a Texting Service for you to Communicate with us
- Our 24 Hour Emergency On-call Service is ready for your call
- We Speak Spanish – Hablamos Espanol
We have some of the best variety of apartments in NH for rent – something for most lifestyles and price ranges. Our leasing professionals can help you find a place that you’d really love to call home.
Contact us about renting your first apartment. You can also give us a call or text us at (603) 668-8282.