Red Oak Apartment Homes is hiring an Experienced Maintenance Technician
At Red Oak Apartment Homes, we are always looking to exceed our residents’ expectations through amazing customer service brought about by well trained and respected employees. Staying true to our core values since 1984 has helped us create a company we’re proud to run. Our focus on hard work, quality and great service has brought us success in the Multi-Family Industry. Each of us matters- together as a team we are Red Oak Apartment Homes. Work is a partnership.
An opportunity to join our respected, vibrant and professional staff is now available. Join our team as a maintenance technician to assist with maintenance duties in our New Hampshire apartments. The ideal candidate is an individual who is a dynamic self-starter who can diagnose problems, make repairs in areas such as basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry wall, painting and exterior structural aspects of building maintenance and care.
- Handle service requests for repairs and improvements
- Prepare vacant apartments for occupancy
- Maintain and clean exteriors of properties, grounds, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas and sidewalks
- Perform preventative maintenance, painting and lock repair
- Shovel snow
- On-call emergency maintenance rotation is required
- Complete other tasks as required
- Reliable transportation and a driver’s license
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar position
- Have Experience in Carpentry and/or Boiler and HVAC maintenance and installation (Preferred)
- Be hardworking and trustworthy
- Must be willing to travel to various apartment sites
- Your own tools are required.
This position offers full time work.
Please send salary requirements with your resume.