Red Oak Apartment Homes is hiring a Leasing Professional
At Red Oak Apartment Homes, we are always looking to exceed our residents’ expectations through amazing customer service brought about by well trained and respected employees. Staying true to our core values since 1984 has helped us create a company we're proud to run. Our focus on hard work, quality and great service has brought us success in the Multi-Family Industry. Each of us matters- together as a team we are Red Oak Apartment Homes. Work is a partnership.
The opportunity to join our respected, vibrant and professional staff is now available. We are looking for a creative, motivated individual to join our leasing team. The ideal candidate is an individual who is a team player, detail orientated, has a positive and professional attitude and is a self-starter.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ability to multi-task and have excellent organizational skills
- Habits of a team player with a positive attitude
- Duties will include the performance of all activities related to apartment rentals such as coordinating move-in and move-out paperwork, preparing lease documents, showing apartments and answering phone calls. This is a 40 hour per week job. Some weekend work is required.
- Ability to speak and write Spanish is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Must be willing to travel to various apartment sites
- A driver’s license is required
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an Associate’s degree in business or related field.
Please send salary requirements with your resume.
What we have to offer our employees:
Our great employees and residents are cared for tremendously here at Red Oak. We challenge our employees to continually learn, improve, change and adapt to the business environment in New Hampshire and join us in making Red Oak a leader in the Multi-Family business in New Hampshire.
We offer excellent benefits including health, life, dental, short and long-term disability insurance and a contributory 401K to our employees. In addition, there is a quarterly bonus plan.