Red Oak at 875 Elm Details
Do you have a passion for the most luxurious apartment home in the state that features warm inviting spaces, striking beauty and clever designs that are designed to fit your needs and lifestyle? Then Red Oak at 875 Elm is just right for you.
Luxury is the key word at this amazing apartment community. Choose an apartment home that features a fully applianced stainless steel energy star kitchen with dishwasher and microwave. All apartments have their own washer and dryer, plenty of cabinet space, central air conditioning and heat. Enjoy a majestic lobby, garage parking, a 24-hour gym, urban dog park and a resident lounge. Outdoor patios and grilling stations add to the charm of this location. The city is your playground as you are just steps to restaurants, shopping, entertainment and the business hub of the city. Your cats, small, and large sized dogs are welcome here – no weight limits! No Security Deposit is Required.
Come see for yourself! Be part of the Red Oak Life at 875 Elm Street.
- Washer/Dryer in apt
- Stainless Steel Energy Star appliances including dishwasher and microwave
- Open concept kitchens with Granite Counter tops and Over-sized Breakfast Bar
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat
- Wall to wall windows with stunning city views
- Carpeted bedrooms and wood flooring in kitchens and living rooms
- 9+ foot ceilings
- Large built in closet system
- Residents’ Lounge
- Operable in-unit windows
- Outdoor Private terraces and grilling area
- Covered garage parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Bike storage
- Large Secure Storage lockers
- Fully equipped 24-Hr fitness center
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Cats and Dogs Allowed
- A Resident Business Center Office
- Non Smoking Property
- Urban Dog Park
- No Weight Limits on Dogs
Did you know we are pet friendly? We accept up to two pets in all of our apartments. We welcome your cats and small & large dogs! Plus, there are no weight limits on the dogs. Breed restrictions apply.
- Cats: $35 / mo (per pet)
- Dogs: $50 / mo (per pet)