Ron Dupont, President
Red Oak Apartment Homes has been around for more than 30 years in Southern NH. But how familiar are you with the man behind the Red Oak leaf? Here are 5 Things You Don’t Know About Red Oak President Ron Dupont.
President, Ron Dupont is a native to New Hampshire.
1. He grew up in Nashua and lived in a four room apartment until he was fourteen years old. He holds degrees from three Colleges and completed all his schooling at night. He has a Bachelor’s degree in business from New Hampshire College (Now Southern New Hampshire University), a Bachelor’s degree from Northeastern University in Industrial Technology and a Master of Business Administration from Rivier University.
2. Ron loves the state of New Hampshire for the beautiful historic outdoors. When he has free time you might find him skiing at Cannon Mountain or Waterville Valley, hiking up Mt Washington or Kayaking on a lake or stream near Laconia.
3. Ron was inspired to get into Property Management and apartment rentals by two gentlemen in New Hampshire. His father who owned a four family apartment building in Nashua for many years and by an accounting professor at Rivier College.
4. Ron often works six days a week. If he is not in the office it usually means he is at the various properties that Red Oak owns. It is not unusual to see him picking up papers from lawns, cleaning up parking lots, plowing in the winter and connecting with residents.
5. In 2001, Ron was the founding President of the Apartment Association of New Hampshire. This organization, which is a direct affiliate to the National Apartment Association, brought world class training and professionalism to the property owners and managers in the state of New Hampshire for the first time. Ron helped grow the organization from representing the interests of about 600 apartments in the state to over 12,000 in 1 year.
You can follow Ron and everything else Red Oak on our Red Oak Apartment Homes Facebook page!
Need a Great Apartment in Southern New Hampshire?
We can help!