Dog Friendly Restaurants in Manchester
Have a craving for a seasonal dish or coffee? Take a stroll down Elm Street and visit your favorite dog friendly restaurants in Manchester and their outdoor patios. You and your pup can enjoy the crisp air with some delicious downtown cuisine. Some restaurants even have dog friendly treats and water bowls. Perhaps if more dogs are seen spending time on Elm Street with their owners, we may even see items added to the menus just for them!
HERE ARE EIGHT RESTAURANTS THAT WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AND YOUR DOG!
1. Firefly | 22 Concord Street St, Manchester, NH
2. Backyard Brewery and Kitchen | 1211 Mammoth Road St, Manchester, NH
3. Cafe la Reine | 915 Elm St. Manchester, NH
5. Moe’s Italian Sandwiches | 796 Elm St. Manchester, NH
7. Thirsty Moose Taproom | 795 Elm St, Manchester, NH
8. Stark Brewing Company | 500 North Commercial Street Manchester, NH
It is always a good idea to check with the restaurant prior to bringing your dog. From time to time, restaurants may not allow the dog friendly outdoor seating because of changes in the policies or weather. Due to strict health code laws, non-service dogs are only allowed on the outdoor decks and patios.
Pet Friendly Apartments
At Red Oak Apartment Homes we love your pets as much as you do. We welcome dogs at over half of our properties and cats at 100% of them. We have a dog park at our Sunset Ridge Apts, Redstone Apts, Milford Trails Apts, Eastern Trails Apts, The Ridge at Eastern Trails Apts and Red Oak at 875 Elm Street Apts. Our Properties are close to scenic locations and city parks for your to enjoy the great outdoors with your pet.
Check out our pet friendly apartments.